Well she’s back with her Sophia Loren inspired cover girl photo. It’s been 15 years since her last recording and this one has been 4 years in the making, riddled with personal tragedy. The breakdown of her marriage with her longtime husband and songwriting partner (music producer Robert John “Mutt” Lange), a new marriage with the husband of her former best friend (with whom her ex-husband notoriously cheated with), undergoing vocal therapy after being diagnosed with dysphonia and Lyme disease. No wonder the album is aptly title Now. There is no let down with this album, the tunes resonate the human condition from the inspired messages of hope on tunes like “Home Now,” to the poppy electronic sounds of “Let’s Kiss and Make Up,” to the emotional “Solider,” this one was for me the highlight of the album. An emotionally intense ballad, that will surely resonate for anyone who understands the sacrifice of military life. Recovered fully, her vocal cord injury cannot keep the song stomping girl down! So that’s the short of it.
1. "Swingin' with My Eyes Closed" Shania Twain Ron Aniello 3:33
2. "Home Now" Twain Aniello Matthew Koma 3:21
3. "Light of My Life" Twain Jake Gosling 3:36
4. "Poor Me" Twain Gosling 3:21
5. "Who's Gonna Be Your Girl" Twain Aniello Koma 4:13
6. "More Fun" Twain Jacquire King 3:38
7. "I'm Alright" Twain Aniello 3:51
8. "Roll Me on the River" Twain Aniello Koma 3:06
9. "We Got Something They Don't" Twain King 3:28
10. "You Can't Buy Love" Twain Gosling 2:39
11. "Life's About to Get Good" Twain Aniello Koma 3:40
12. "Soldier" Twain King Riley 2:59
Released on September 29, 2017
A great variety of songs that certainly proves Twain's diversified singing and song writing talent that combines the trendy with the tried-and-true.